The Annual Street Listing is mailed on a yearly basis to approximately 50,000 households in the City of Fall River.
- Designed to identify all residents of the City and determine their current place of residence.
- Allows the City to monitor total population and maintain the list of active voters in the City.
- State and federal programs use census statistics as a fair way to distribute funds for health, education, senior citizen needs, veterans' benefits, infrastructure, job training and school lunch programs.
Didn't receive a form? Call the office at 508-324-2630 and a form will be mailed to you.
What you need to do:
- Upon receipt of the census form, residents review it and make any necessary corrections such as occupation, apartment number, new family members, dates of birth, or deaths.
- Anyone temporarily away from home, such as students, men and women in the service or federal personnel who wish to be counted as a Fall River resident should be listed with parents or other relatives.
- Once completed, forms must be returned to the Board of Elections. All forms, including those without corrections, need to be returned in order for the City to update its census information.
Returning the forms promptly:
- By mail to the Board of Elections in the provided envelope.
- At Government Center in the drop-off boxes located in the main lobby and the Elections Office, Room 636.
- Local establishments (Available up to April 30, 2012):
Chaves Market, 49 Columbia Street
Seabra Supermarket, 440 Stafford Road
Shaw's Supermarket, 4171 North Main Street or 465 William S. Canning Boulevard
Stop & Shop Supermarket, 213 Mariano S. Bishop Boulevard or 501 Rodman Street
Family Meat Market, 1601 Pleasant Street