The Annual Street Listing is mailed on a yearly basis to approximately 50,000 households in the City of Fall River.
Annual Census FAQs
Didn't receive a form?
Call the office at 508-324-2630 and a form will be mailed to you or click on the icon to download the 2016 Annual Street Listing
What you need to do:
Upon receipt of the census form, residents review it and make any necessary corrections such as occupation, apartment number, new family members, dates of birth, or deaths.
- Anyone temporarily away from home, such as students, men and women in the service or federal personnel who wish to be counted as a Fall River resident should be listed with parents or other relatives.
- Once completed, forms must be returned to the Board of Elections. All forms, including those without corrections, need to be returned in order for the City to update its census information.
Returning the forms promptly:
- By mail to the Board of Elections in the provided envelope.
- At City Hall Government Center in the drop-off boxes located in the main lobby and the Elections Office, Room 636.
- Local establishments (Available up to April 30, 2016):
- Chaves Market, 49 Columbia Street
- Seabra Supermarket, 440 Stafford Road
- Shaw's Supermarket, 4171 North Main Street or 465 William S. Canning Boulevard
- Stop & Shop Supermarket, 213 Mariano S. Bishop Boulevard or 501 Rodman Street